I take appointments Monday through Thursday.
To request an appointment, please complete one of the forms below:
- New Patient Scheduling Request
Use the new patient form unless you have had an appointment in my office within the past year.
- Established Patient Scheduling Request
- I also respond to phone and text messages and emails. Please note that my email has been eating up the above forms lately, much to the chagrin of myself and my IT person, and that directly emailing or texting me will often yield a quicker result: firstname.lastname@example.org 206-618-5902
Fees and Insurance
I am currently credentialed with the following insurance companies:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- BridgeSpan Health
- CHP Group
- CHPW–Community Health Plan of Washington/Apple Health
- Coordinated Care
- Kaiser Permanente (previously Group Health): PPO, Access and Options plans only; not able to accept Core/HMO only plans
- Health Allies
- Medical Resource, LLC
- Reserve National
- Secure Horizons
If you don’t see your company listed here, you may still have out of network benefits. Feel free to email or call if you’d like help checking your benefits, in-network or out.
My cash fee is $100 for all visits, excluding non-needling appointments for small children, which are based on their shorter length. I accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards. Discounts are available in cases of financial need, such as for low-income, seniors, students, and military, so please ask! Available for those without insurance coverage.
To pay for a regular visit in advance online, click here.